While dabs aren’t new on the market, they’re not particularly popular options for beginners. It’s not because they’re not capable of using it, but because they may be uninformed about the experience. The more information newbies to dabs have, the better experience they can have and the more education they can gain from Las Vegas’ best dispensary at the same time.
Customers should be able to make a confident choice about whether to dab or not, and that means learning as much as possible about how to do it, the benefits and what it actually is in the first place. So, let’s take a look!
What Are Cannabis Dabs?
There are so many options when it comes to cannabis these days, that a majority of people get overwhelmed by the idea of dabs. It used to be that you’d eat a brownie loaded with weed or you’d roll up and smoke a pre-roll. Today, you’ve got shatter, tinctures, topicals, bath bombs, cannabeer – you name it, there’s a way to enjoy cannabis. While you may not have heard of dabs, they’re gaining popularity now as much as any other product on the market.
Cannabis dabs are a type of concentrate, and they’re pulled from the dried flower that you can then smoke or vape. When looking for a high-quality product most people choose to buy concentrates from the greatest cannabis dispensary where you can find the most options on the market in Las Vegas. The THC content of dabs can be as high as 80%, which means that you need to know how to do it as safely as possible without any possible side effects ruining the experience. It’s always best to pick-up your dabs from a reputable dispensary and there are plenty to pick from! Planet 13 is the best cannabis dispensary in Las Vegas, offering a range of products to enhance your experience.
Dabs: The Many Forms
There are many different varieties of dabs, and you need to know what they are in order to know what to buy. These are:
- Shatter: A thin sheet of concentrate usually amber or gold in color, it looks like glass, and it’s as easily breakable.
- Budder: Doughy and malleable, you’ll find this looks a lot like peanut butter.
- Oil: The oil you use to dab with is thick and dark gold or amber in color. Usually, oil is vaped, but you add to your dab rig for an elevated experience.
- Live Resin: Usually, in oil form, live resin is made from fresh plants and avoids the drying process.
- Wax: Crumbly and coarse, wax looks a lot like brown sugar. In terms of its color, it’s usually a yellow to a golden shade.
Dabbing Equipment: What You Need
The idea of dabbing is usually more overwhelming than actually doing it, so to ensure that your first dab goes smoothly, here are some of the things that you need. It’s evolving over time, so be aware of how the tools are changing. For now, you need these few items:
- Concentrate: You’ll need an extract that isn’t alcohol-based, but the best thing to do is to visit a Las Vegas dispensary and get the right advice for the concentrate to use.
- Water Pipe: You may already have one, so just swap out the glass bowl piece and replace it with the dabbing attachments you got from our cannabis entertainment complex.
- A Nail: You’ll need one that fits the gauge on the water pipe.
- A Dome: The glass hood placed around the nail.
- A Torch: Time to heat things up! You’ll need this to heat up your water pipe.
Once you’ve set everything up, you put the dab on the nail piece, and you can get started. Sit down before you take your first hit; you may experience a phenomenal rush!
How To Dab
Turn on the torch and aim the flame on the nail. Usually, you hold the torch until the nail turns scorching hot.
- When it’s hot, turn the torch off and put the dome over the nail.
- Apply the dab to the hot nail and inhale very slow. If you rotate the dab on the nail, you can prevent any waste oil being stuck.
- Exhale slowly and enjoy – just make sure that you’re sitting down for your first experience!
How Will Dabbing Feel?
Mostly, people report that dabbing gives you a huge rush and high. You’ll be able to stay high for a longer time as concentrates are more concentrated in THC. Be safe and research and educate yourself on the products first then get to know a Las Vegas dispensary for helpful advice!