We are now operating in-store shopping from 9:00am-12:00am. Please note restrictions listed below issued by Governor Sisolak’ Compliance Board. Thank you for your understanding.
We offer FREE delivery on orders +$50 pre-tax purchase. $50 pre-tax min purchase necessary for delivery. We are offering delivery from 10am-12am daily. Delivery times may be longer than normal due to high order volumes. If there is a significant delay with your order, an associate will be in contact with you to reschedule to a later time. Thank you for your patience. Please see link below to place an order for delivery.
We now offer curbside pick-up for all customers. Please note that all orders must be placed in advance. We are offering this service 9am-12am until further notice. Please see link below to place an order for pick-up.
Marijuana Enforcement Division/Cannabis Compliance Board Guidance for Limited In-store Retail Sales
Per the Governor’s emergency directive issued today, the Department of Taxation in conjunction with the Cannabis Compliance Board will allow medical dispensaries and retail marijuana stores to re-open with limited in-store access beginning Saturday, May 9th . Facilities must adhere to strict protocols.
Instructions for limited in-store sales within the facility:
- Employees who interact with the public are required to wear face coverings and disposable gloves at all times.
- Facilities must turn away any customer refusing to wear a face covering.
- Retail businesses must continue to promote online or call-in ordering, curbside, delivery, and/or pickup operations and adhere to approved operating procedures.
- Retail businesses shall limit the number of customers in their facility at any given time to no more than 10 customers or 50% of allowed occupancy based on applicable fire codes; whichever is fewer.
- Consultations should be conducted virtually, either by phone or email, whenever possible.
- Sample jars must be maintained behind the counter and only shown upon request. Jars must be used for viewing only and sanitized after each customer.
- Consumers/Patients must maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing AT ALL TIMES, guided by signage throughout the facility.
All of our staff have been educated, and proper procedures and health and cleanliness best practices have been implemented to ensure both our customers and our staff are as safe as possible. Please be patient with us during these challenging times as we do our best to maintain online ordering wait times. If you have any questions you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-815-1313 and we will do our best to respond in a timely manner.